The next time you visit Grand Cayman Island, besides catching sight of Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys, or John Travolta, you’re in for a superb dining experience at one of these recommendations:
1. For an 8-ounce Filet Mignon to a 28-ounce Porterhouse, the Copperfalls Steakhouse serves the juiciest steaks on the island. Mid-westerners adore the great tasting cuts of meat.
2. Sunday Brunch at Tukka’s is the place locals and tourists go for a sumptuous buffet. Chefs Ron and Lana are Aussies who bring an Australian flair to their local seafood dishes they serve.
3. Osetra Bay at Morgan’s Harbor serve authentic Caribbean cuisine at this delightful restaurant. Boat on up to the eatery via their own dock for an exotic cocktail or a fine dining 4-course dinner–entrees include steaks, seafood or vegetarian fare.
4. For French or West Indian offerings, Harvey’s Island Grill with Chef Bruno’s hand-picked local fish is a seafood haven. Owners are conscientious about not exploiting any one stock of fish. Enjoy striking marine life artwork exhibited on the walls in the dining room by Guy Harvey, well-known local artist!
5. Dine at Agua’s for international menu choices of with an emphasis on their fresh fish offerings. Chefs from ’round the globe work here on their craft, and it shows. Beef Wellington comes wrapped in the flakiest pastry crust found anywhere.
6. Cracked Conch dinners love this seaside casual restaurant. Cracked Conch and Conch Chowders are, aptly, their specialties served daily. Inventiveness in their menu make customers return over and over again!
7. Casanova Restorante serves exciting Italian cuisine, and is owned by Tony Crescente, who brings with him from his home country past generations of recipes. Try pastas, pizzas and seafood specialties daily. Ciao Bella!
8. The Lobster Pot Wine Bar and Restaurant is a popular George Town Harbor dining and sipping establishment. Try a new wine, sample different tastings, and enjoy the freshest lobster on the island!
9. Seven Mile Beach is where you will find Luca’s, saturated with an Italian flair that produces the best fresh pasta and breads to many locals. Luca’s glass-enclosed wine display houses thousands of red or white wine to compliment any meal.
10. Casa 43 Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar is a must-dine for those who love spicy hot food, smooth guacamole, and peppery dishes with swag! Over 50 tequilas to sample and go with your meal. Muy caliente!