Hiring an executive recruiter is one of the better returns on investment (ROI) for your Washington, D.C. business. Reputable agencies operate with successful processes and outstanding networks. A unique search for your unique business needs is conducted.
In the District Nels Olson and several firms provide high-level leadership solutions. These include:
– Insight Executive Search – national firm knowledgeable about many industries. Clients range from education and healthcare to senior scientists. Insight employs an extensive candidate identification methodology. One specialty is recruitment of survey research professional, i.e., Survey Directors, Statisticians, and Data Analysts.
– Battalia Winston Corporation – clients include PepsiCo and Gerber. Has placed savvy senior level candidates in positions requiring expertise in technology, financial services and other industries. Chief Executive Director received AESC Lifetime Achievement Award for contributions to the field and high standards of work.
– Reaction Search International – is ranked in Forbes Magazine’s Best Recruiters – Professional Search. Continuous training insures staff are on the cutting edge. Places candidates in many sectors, clients include start-up founders and corporations.
Qualities to look for when choosing a firm:
– Consultation and transparent communication are vital to the relationship.
– Professional needs analysis and recruitment plans are conducted. Every candidate undergoes a detailed qualification assessment.
– Hirees’ financial and personal goals are assessed. Support from the firm should include client and candidate interview discussions, final offers, and closings.
– Follow-up after hires to insure loose ends and other developments are addressed.
What you can expect from an executive recruiter:
Senior, high-level, and specialty jobs will be filled with efficiency. The time saved is always positive. Let someone else read resumes and schedule initial interviews. Your energy and attention is directed to other important projects. It is a pleasure to interview only the most qualified and experienced candidates available.
Companies such as those listed above will provide solutions to your vacancies. They reach out to the best local talent. Additionally, recruitment staff are deeply engaged with specific industries. This factor provides real time market assessments to plan, define, and find the right fit for your projections. Most importantly, professional recruiters apply innovative statistics, operations research, and computer programming specific to human resources management.